Skip to main content

New Student Online Enrollment

Welcome to Dayton ISD!                   

                         New Student Online Enrollment for the 2024 - 2025 School Year                                  

**Registration begins July 29th**      

If you are new to the Dayton area and are registering your student(s), please click the link below to begin the registration process.  You will be taken to our new Online Enrollment Account Request page, once you have submitted the information needed you will be given a message letting you know that an email was sent to you with your login and password for the next steps in completing the registration process. 

If you do not have an email, you will be given a message with a login/password created for you.  


                                                                                                                                                                          New Student Online Registration 


(click image)




 *If you have a student currently enrolled in Dayton ISD, and you are registering a new student, please go to your Skyward family access .  You will follow the link from there that will allow you to register your new student.  If you need help with your Family Access login, please contact the current student’s campus.    


Other Required Documents
The following documents are required for student registration at any time.

  • Current Proof of Household Income -- Pre-K Students Only
  • Student's Birth Certificate
  • Student's Social Security Card
  • Student's Most Current Shot Records
  • Family's Proof of Residency (current utility bill)
    • Statements that can be used:
      ​electricity, gas, cable, home phone, trash, internet, satellite, or water bills.
    • Statements that cannot be used
      insurance, cell phone, tax statements
    • Bills must be current and show parent’s name and service address
  • Records From Previous School (grades 9-12 require a transcript from previous school)
  • Parent's/Guardian's Identification (driver's license, military ID, passport, etc.)

Special Circumstances
In non-traditional arrangements where parents/guardians/students live with another family, the utilities often belong to the homeowner.  In such cases, the homeowner may complete a Residency Affidavit  (Spanish version), have it notarized, and then the affidavit, along with the homeowner's current utility bill, may be used to prove the student's residence in the district.

In cases where students live with a temporary guardian(s), in the absence of parents, the temporary guardian(s) must be given authorization to make educational decisions for the student, view his/her information, etc.  Dayton ISD's Exercise Parental Rights form may be used to give authorization to the temporary guardian.  The form must be notarized.