Wall of Fame
Nominees for the Wall of Fame will meet the following criteria:
1.Professional employees of Dayton I. S. D. to include administrators, teachers, counselors, librarians and nurses.
- Applicants to the Wall of Fame must be retired for five years, or have not been employed in the Dayton Independent School District for five years prior to their induction.
- Minimum of five years of service in Dayton ISD.
- Demonstrate qualities that reflect character, leadership, and service.
Guidelines for selection committee are as follows:
- One recipient will be chosen by the selection committee this year.
- Nomination forms will be available in all campus offices, the administration building, or online at www.daytonisd.net. You may call 936/258-2667 or write to Dayton ISD, Wall of Fame, P. O. Box 248, Dayton, TX 77535.
- The deadline to submit nomination forms will be Friday, February 3, 2023. Please submit completed forms via email to Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the Dayton ISD Personnel Services Department, 100 Cherry Creek Road, Dayton, Texas.
- Applicants must receive two-thirds of the votes of the voting delegates.